The Milano di Energia group has decided to adopt the Senegalese village of Sossop and to follow and support its projects. We are organizing a meeting in which we will tell what has been done so far in the village and the plans for the future.
The event will be held on November 14 from 19.00 to 20.00 at the Caffè Bistrot Mamusca in Via Davanzati 2 (MM3 Dergano).
Following aperitif with widespread music, during which we will get to know each other and chat.
We are currently collecting school materials to bring on future trips.
Here is the list of useful materials:
1. For the computer center:
2. For the library:
– books in French
3. For kindergartens:
– colored and non-colored pencils
– colored sheets for DIY
– poster with French alphabet
– animal or other poster to embellish kindergartens
– white sheets, reams of paper
– drawing album
– games for children 3-6 years (no batteries)
4. For school canteens:
– kitchen utensils
– hard plastic cups
– reusable hard plastic dishes
5. For sports activities:
– soccer and volleyball balls
See you there!
Thursday 14 NOVEMBER 19.00 @ MAMUSCA (via Davanzati 2 – Milan)
For more information: