How We Allocate Sponsor Funds
50% of your contribution will be used for the school and health support of the child and, based on the country and the context in which we find ourselves acting, we guarantee:
- enrollment fee and school fees;
- educational material: backpack, notebooks, books, pens, pencils, etc.
- school uniform;
- salaries of teachers and helpers if children attend nursery schools run by the association;
- learning games and educational material for kindergarten children;
- snack (only where the facilities allow it);
- medical treatment (prevention visits and specialist visits in case of illness);
- impregnated mosquito nets to prevent malaria.
How do we support village development?
A share equal to 30% of the amount paid will be used for community development projects in the child’s village. This money is used for:
- the construction of structures in which to set up the Multipurpose Humanist Centers , which in the morning are home to kindergartens, while in the afternoon they host literacy, professional training, hygiene courses, etc.
- the support of health or educational projects;
- the purchase of materials for professional training courses, etc.
- training and travel of local volunteers.
The remaining 20% of the amount paid will be used by the association for the management, communication, travel and training costs of Italian volunteers.