Pre-registration for 6 Civil Service positions abroad (Senegal) with Energy for Human Rights and Heart Rights are officially open.
KEUR MARIETOU MEDICAL: WOMEN’S CONSULTATION AND OBSERVATORY FOR PIKINE EST MALARIA
Objective of the service to be carried out with Energia for human rights
The Malaria Observatory will have the function of supporting the state campaigns foreseen by the National Plan for the fight against Malaria (PNLP) in the endemic regions of Senegal starting from Pikine, a neighborhood on the outskirts of Dakar (see www.stopmalaria.it ).
The main beneficiaries of this project will be women (both in maternal and infantile age and those victims of violence in the Pikine Est banlieu), as well as children aged 0 to 16 who will be able to take advantage of the pediatric surgery set up in the Keur Marietou Medical center.
Various activities related to the Malaria Observatory will be carried out in 4 villages south of Dakar (150-400 km from the capital).
– support to the Forum Forum team during training performances with the population
– organization of training and awareness meetings in schools of all grades
– organization of events, football and volleyball tournaments to raise awareness of malaria, etc.
– good knowledge of the French language
– excellent team working skills – good
taste in working with children and teenagers (3-18 years)
Pre-registration deadline: 31 August 2019
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org