In a dark moment like this, it is becoming increasingly urgent to “network” and find forms of mutual support between those who deal with information and those who move at the forefront of social reality.
The experience of nonviolent and independent journalism and the concrete one of social activism represent an opportunity for building a new sensibility.
The meeting will be an opportunity to present the book “Rights to information” of the international press agency Pressenza.
After the greeting of the President of Upter Francesco Florenzano will introduce the speeches and moderate the meeting between Christian Church-Bini, World Without Wars and Without Violence.
– Dario Lo Scalzo, of the Italian editorial staff of Pressenza
– Marica Di Pierri, journalist, activist and spokesperson for the South Association
– Virgilio Violo, Free Lance International Press
– Stefania Catallo, founder and head of the Marie Anne Erize Anti-violence Center
– Marco Inglessis, president and one of the founders of Energy for human rights
Friday 29 September 6.30 – 8.00 pm
Popular University of Rome – Palazzo Englefield
Via Quattro Novembre 157 – Rome